Colin Smith Decorating Ltd Quality Assurance policy
It is our policy to deliver a safe and professional service with products that meet the needs of our customers. We are committed to continuous improvement in the service that we provide and the systems that we deliver. The quality of the products and services we deliver are critical to our mission.
We achieve this through:
- Understanding our customer’s requirements and utilising the skills and expertise of our staff to continually improve the quality of our service and products from specification through to handover.
- Ensuring all activities of the company, including those of our contractors are carried out in a way that will meet or exceed our customer requirements.
- Establishing processes and creating quality systems to manage, enabling us to measure the level of customer satisfaction.
- Working in partnership with our supply chain to encourage a shared quality culture.
- Implementing systems to record, analyse, summarise and communicate relevant data needed to monitor the company’s performance targets.
- Implementing an audit regime to ensure compliance with documented processes and procedures.
- Establishing systems of recording, monitoring of improvement for corrective actions arising from audits.
- Implementing business-planning processes, which provide for the company’s objectives and targets to be set and reviewed regularly.
- Establishing and integrating systems, which combine management system and requirements for health & safety, quality and environment.
- Implementing an efficient quality management system, which meets our customer’s requirements.
- Promoting this policy to all our staff and ensuring they understand their part in its delivery.